Nepal handmade Tibet Buddha sound bowl
Tibetan Handmade Singing Bowl for Meditation, Healing & Music Therapy, 10" Buddha Carved Yoga Bowl is a special bowl, which is made of seven metals, i.e. gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, lead, and zinc. All the metal used has a specific purpose and represent the sun and the moon and other planets. This bowl can be used for meditation, music, and chakra cleansing. A leather striker is included with this singing bowl and this bowl was hand-hammered in Nepal. This bowl is truly hand made in a traditional way at singing-bowl house .Due to handmade bowl,the surface have several marked of hammered on it. The bowl have long lasting tune which create totally peaceful environment around you . who are looking for real handmade bowl from Himalaya will not be disappointing by this bowl.
The Heart and High Heart chakra is positioned in the center of the chest. Green is the shade of the heart chakra and the musical note is F or F#. In some cases the heart chakra is revealed as pink, specifically for relationships and sending love from ones heart.
Specification of Bowl : This is handcrafted bowl therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
Diameter : 10 inch.
Height : 4.5 inch.
Thickness : 4mm.
Weight : 1800gms only bowl and 2500gms including wooden Mallet, Drum stick and Silk cushion.
Metrials : Brass and Seven auspicious metals.
Features & details
- Singing Bowl Nepal is the authentic Handicraft Manufacturer, Wholeseller and retailer of Handicraft from Nepal
- Handmade Tibetan Signing Bowls by SBN. are imported from Nepal. This bowl is 10” diameter, 4.5” height, with an Fine Etching. The bowl comes with a suede-wrapped wooden mallet and a ring cushion.
- A singing bowl is a thoughtful gift for a loved one, something very special that is beautiful in its simplicity and is able to create relaxing peacefulness for them. Particularly perfect for those who do yoga and meditation.
- The sound is so special, resonating deep inside you and in your body. Singing bowls have been used in music and sound therapies, in meditation and yoga practices, as well as various religious and personal rituals. It is believed that the sound can affect the chakras or energy centers.
- This handmade Tibetan singing bowl is made in a traditional way at a Nepalese singing bowl house, with seven metals, hammered by hand to produce its otherworldly, ambient sound. To bring beautiful sound from your bowl or ‘standing bell,’ you can use the wooden mallet in two ways. First you can strike the rim or near the rim of the bowl to hear a sound, like a bell. To encourage your bowl to sing, gently tap the rim and continue to rub the mallet around the rim to continue the vibration.
|Item Weight||5.07 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 5.1 inches|
|Item model number||SBN-1401|
|Customer Reviews||5.0 out of 5 stars 1Review|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#87,499 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
#738 in Singing Bowls
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 30, 2015|
|Material Type||Bronze, silver, copper, iron, aluminum, brace, mickle|
|Speaker Diameter||12 inches|